[TRNSYS-users] Abouth the data file of Type668

sun liang liangliang3184 at yahoo.com.cn
Sat May 19 23:58:37 PDT 2012

Hello Trnsys-users,

I am now using Trnsys to simulate a coupled ground source heat pump system with a cooling tower. I choose the water source heat pump unit of Type668. Beacuse both the dynamic cooling load and heating load of my system are differenet with the data in the example cooling and heating data file of Type668, I create the data file for my system. However, the the cooling and heating load do not mattch with the cooling and heating capacity of the pump unit.
So I want ot know the relationship bwtween the heating capacity, cooling capacity, power consumed and the entering source fluid temperature and the entering load fluid temperature.

I am looking forward to your reply. Thanks.

Best regards,
Cathy