[TRNSYS-users] problem of windows and layers definitions

Pauline GELIN p.gelin at katene.fr
Wed May 16 07:38:19 PDT 2012

Hello,

I am so sorry to insist but, despite several tests, I can not find the answers to my questions from the previous mail. Does anyone even just have an idea of quick answer ?

I also appeal to you about another problem I have with each project on TRNSYS.
When I define a set temperature at a specific time (eg 20 ° C at 7am), the temperature zones does not reach 20 ° C at 7am but an hour later.
It seems that, at 7 am, the temperature is rather than the average value between the past temperature and the set temperature.

Do you have an explanation and above all a solution to this?

Do we have to  clarify something (a field) about the component type 9,used to read the text file with the set temperatures for each hour of the year ?

Another issue related to the last, I created a schedule where the value, I want to have between six and seven am, is written at 7 am, according to the documents I thought TRNSYS read the value for the before hour. Is this true?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

Pauline Gelin
Fluid and Environmental design engineer

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD3380.DFE10930]
[cid:image002.jpg at 01CD3380.DFE10930]

KATENE

10 avenue des Canuts – 69120 VAULX EN VELIN
0437453347