[TRNSYS-users] Error: DataFile for absorption chiller

Schrade, Johannes Johannes.Schrade at ibp.fraunhofer.de
Mon May 14 08:19:33 PDT 2012

Dear Leon,

first of all you should use decimal points instead of commas within the dat-file.
Then you should check, if you have indicated the right number of independent variables.
In your case, fourth and fifth parameter must be 4, parameter 6 should be 1 and parameter 7 should be 2.
As the minimum number of independent variables per parameter is limited to 2, so that an interpolation can be done, you should include at least a second chilled water set point.

Hope this helps a bit.

Kind regards,
Johannes

Johannes Schrade
Abteilung Wärmetechnik

Fraunhofer-Institut für Bauphysik
Nobelstr. 12
70569 Stuttgart

johannes.schrade at ibp.fraunhofer.de
Telefon 0711 / 970-3416
Telefax 0711 / 970-3399
www.ibp.fraunhofer.de/wt/

Johannes Schrade
Department Heat Technology

Fraunhofer Institute for Building Physics
Nobelstr. 12
70569 Stuttgart, Germany

johannes.schrade at ibp.fraunhofer.de
Phone +49 711 / 970-3416