[TRNSYS-users] data reader

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Wed May 9 08:57:12 PDT 2012

I would start by reading the documentation for the model and looking
at the examples that use that model. It's not a difficult model to
understand. Or use Type 14 if you don't have that many data points.

Jeff

---

Jeff Thornton

_President - TESS LLC_

_22 N. Carroll
Street, Madison WI USA 53703_

_Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608)
278-1475_

_www.tess-inc.com_

_E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com_

On
05/08/2012 7:20 pm, Eva gklezakou wrote:

> Dear Sirs,
> I want to
input a specific temperature profile to my simulation. I suppose that I
have to put a reader data TYPE does anyone know how exactly this TYPE
work? How I have to write/import the temperature profile data? Thanks

Regards,