[TRNSYS-users] TOTAL ENERGY BALANCE

Alessandro Rinaldi alexius87 at hotmail.it
Mon May 7 11:05:36 PDT 2012

Hi, I want to calculate the energy demand for heating  in a building. In TRNbuild I put all the packages and set ventilation (0.3 / hr), heating (20 ° C), cooling (26 ° C) and various internal gains.  I entered the Type N.905 as output and then I opened the file  ENERGY_TOT with excel. But the Total Energy Balance is different from zero for all the hours and the values ​​are very high as well so all the power values ​​(DQair, Qheat, Qcool etc. ..). How is it possible that the energy balance is not zero? How can I solve this problem? Thanks