[TRNSYS-users] request for TRNSYS help: averaged Temperature of a certain time

Jakob Schneegans Jakob.Schneegans at lrz.tu-muenchen.de
Thu May 3 07:51:13 PDT 2012

Dear TRNSYS users,

I like to ask you for your help with the following topic:

I have a room to be heated by concrete core heating.

I'd like to measure the average ambient temperature of the day before.
With this average temperature the system flow temperature should be
adjusted.

With "type 93" it's only possible to store the moving values of the last
time steps. But unfortunately this value is not constant.

For me it is necessary to store the same period of time every day and
the next day it should begin again with 0 to 24.

Does anybody know how I can use a reference value like this?

Thank You very much for Your help!

Jakob Schneegans

Dipl.-Ing. Jakob Schneegans

Telefon/phone   +49 89 289-22476