[TRNSYS-users] Create a new type

Tiziano Terlizzese tiziano.terlizzese2 at unibo.it
Fri Mar 30 02:14:24 PDT 2012

Dear trnsys users,

I need to create a new type, a rain water tank. It seems that the only way to create a new type is to have at disposal COMPAQ Visual Fortran. Is that correct? Can't you use FORTRAN 90 instead of compaq visual fortran?
The problem I faced in using fortran 90 is that transys constants are not already implemented into it. Is there a way out that won't imply to buy Compaq Visual Fortran? I have TRNSYS 16 version.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Greetings,

Tiziano Terlizzese

Università di Bologna
Dipartimento di Ingegneria Energetica Nucleare e del Controllo Ambientale - DIENCA
Via del Risorgimento, 2 - 40136
Bologna - Italia