[TRNSYS-users] Problem occurs when creating TRNED distributions

coolbilly1999 at gmail.com coolbilly1999 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 07:59:03 PDT 2012

Hi Jeff and David,

Thanks for the advice. But the variable name is from the components’ parameter, I don’t think I can change it. Unfortunately, I still can't locate the fatal error since there is no equation named OF. And I found it acts very weird, because sometime it can run the calculation in TRNED and no error comes up, and sometime this error comes up, especially after I linked the required data files under the same directory.It's kinda random, I have no clue how to solve this problem. So I turn to you for more helps. Please check the attached .trd file and let me know if you need more data file. Thanks very much.

Best regards,
Billy