[TRNSYS-users] Emulator system with TRNSYS

SUNLIANG CAO caosunliang at msn.com
Tue Mar 27 00:46:47 PDT 2012

Dear all,

Is there any tutorial or guide about the EMULATOR System with TRNSYS (Be better with TRNSYS 17).

Emulator system is arranged in a way that part of the system is real (eg. ground source heat pump), and part of the system is simulated by computor (eg, Building part simulated by TRNSYS 17). There will be I/O interface and communication software between the real system and computor.

I hope that there will be some guide or tutorial about the installation, I/O intrerface, communication software, clock arrangement of EMULATOR system with TRNSYS 17.

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,
Sunliang Cao