[TRNSYS-users] PCM in walls

Eva gklezakou gklezakoue at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 16:16:18 PDT 2012

Hi
I have to study the behavior of a building with PCM and I was looking for
some types. I only found TYPE 204 and as I read, it´s really difficult to
understand how it works. Thus it has 4 external files and I don´t understand
them, I don´t know the meaning of "tile" for example and the simulation
takes long time.... Actually I´m really lost and I´m not able to get a good
simulation. What about the TYPE 241 ??
If someone could help me or give any idea I´d be very very very grateful. I
wanted to discover a new pcm type or a simple explanation about type 204
because I´m very confused.

Thanks in advance!!