[TRNSYS-users] Type60 two or more tanks in the simulation

George Kyriakarakos gk at aua.gr
Sun Mar 25 08:58:56 PDT 2012

Dear Sunliang Cao,

I have faced comparable problems. The solution I have found works, but I
guess there must be a better one available.

What I do is I create a new Type, which is essentially a copy of the
original Type and add it to TRNSYS (as if I was developing a type on my
own). The number of copies equals the number of same components I want to
use. Since they have different type numbers it is impossible for TRNSYS to
mix them up.

This way everything works flawlessly.

George

George Kyriakarakos, Agricultural Engineer

MSc Energy Systems & Renewable Energy Sources

Agricultural University of Athens,

Dept. of Natural Resources and Agricultural Engineering

Iera odos street, 75, Athens 11855, Greece

Tel. +30.210.5294046 (direct), Fax: +30.210.5294023

Mobile +30.6942.046895

e-mail: < <mailto:gk at aua.gr> gk at aua.gr>