[TRNSYS-users] Type 260 PCM

saleh saadi salehsnjsaadi404 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 06:16:11 PDT 2012

Dear Eva,
Many Types have been developed over years for PCM modeling in TRNSYS but almost all of them are used for research purposes including the type
you mentioned "TYPE 260". People tend not to release these types for
public use. However,there is oneavailable free for public use: “TYPE204” but with poor
computational efficiency.

TESS has recently developed a TYPE for $100. This type simulates an internal PCM layer in a wall.

Hopefully, this help.

regards,
saleh alsaadi