[TRNSYS-users] query PHM

CleanTech Analytics jeremiah at cleantechanalytics.com
Wed Mar 21 15:07:45 PDT 2012

You might purchase the TYPE from TESS.
I have a working E+ model, but that is not what you are looking for.. The
link to TYPE 1270 is
http://www.trnsys.com/tess-libraries/individual-components.php

If you could keep me posted to your results I would be interested to see
how your model develops..
 Phase Change Material (PCM) Wall

Type Number: 1270

A phase change material wall that can be implemented with Type56/TRNBuild.
Type1270 is designed to interact with Type56. The user is able to specify
the physical properties of the PCM (density, specific heat, melting
temperature, freezing temperature, and latent heat of fusion) or can enter
a code to choose a particular commercially available "BioPCM" manufactured
by *Phase Change Energy Solutions* <http://www.phasechange.com/>. It should
also be noted that Type1270 models a pure PCM. It should also be noted that
Type1270 models a pure PCM. From a physical point of view, this means that
the PCM is assumed to to go through its freeze/thaw process at constant
temperature, to have a constant specific heat in the solid phase and to
have a constant specific heat in the liquid phase.

*$US 100*

*Jeremiah D. Crossett*
 *CleanTech Analytics*
*503-688-8951*
 *www.cleantechanalytics.com* <http://www.cleantechanalytics.com>

*

This document may contain valuable information proprietary to CleanTech
Analytics which is private and confidential. It may not be shared, copied,
stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written consent of
CleanTech Analytics
*