[TRNSYS-users] trnsys3d plugin for google sketchup problem!

Verdiana Russo verdiana.russo at aiguasol.coop
Wed Mar 21 10:48:18 PDT 2012

I had the same problems and I have never understood the real cause.. There
is something that corrupts your project, and if it only happens one time,
it will happen continuously, nevertheless you reinstall the program...

but sometimes, only erasing the woman in the plan, or reinstalling
SketchUp, I solved it...

the other thing could be the template you use: it should be the
engineering-metrics.

and the last one: do you use the last version of Trnsys3D Plugin and the
version 8 of SketchUp? I think there was some bugs in the last versions.
Since I installed these versions I have not have this error.

I hope this answer can be useful.
Verdiana

2012/3/20 Hannes Oppeel <hoppeel at hotmail.com>

>  I'm having the same problem.
> Every time I close Sketchup, all my saves ( and I have many because this
> error occurs alot) are corrupted....
> I have to start all over again every time, please help!
>
> this is the error message when I open a saved file:
>
> undefined method `entity' for nil:NilClassError Loading File Trnsys3d.rb
> undefined method `entity' for nil:NilClass

*Verdiana Russo*

*Tècnic de projectes*

**

*AIGUASOL ENGINYERIA*

Sistemes Avançats d’Energia Solar Tèrmica SCCL

C/ Roger de Llúria,  29 3er 2a 08009 Barcelona
Tel: (+34) 93 342 47 55  Fax: (+34) 93 342 47 56

verdiana.russo at aiguasol.coop
http://www.aiguasol.coop