[TRNSYS-users] Greenhouse humidity gain

Angel Carrera angel.carrera at aiguasol.coop
Thu Mar 15 10:03:06 PDT 2012

Dear Colleagues

We are now working on a greenhouse project, in which we want to take in
account all the moisture added by plants. We have seen in the TRNSYS
mailing list that some has already been working on this field, even some
has already developed a TRSNSY component for the Plant Canopy which
connected to Type 56 solves this issue.
So, the question is, someone know how to get this component,something
similar or any reference from wich we could develop a component?

Thanks a lot, and best regards

--
*Àngel Carrera*

*Responsable I+D
Àrea tècnica*

Sistemes Avançats d'Energia Solar Tèrmica SCCL
C/ Roger de Llúria, 29 3r 2a 08009 Barcelona
Tel: (+34) 93 342 47 55 Fax: (+34) 93 342 47 56

angel.carrera at aiguasol.coop
http://www.aiguasol.coop