[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS-users Digest, Vol 87, Issue 13

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Mon Mar 12 19:53:55 PDT 2012

 Nick,Thank you for the information about your experience with the heat exchangers.I would just like to mention that for TRNSYS version 17.1, we implemented a mode in Type91 that allows the user to input the effectiveness and have that input vary during the simulation. Perhaps it is not directly applicable to your situation, but if it would be useful, please let me know.Best,Matt  ----- Original Message -----From: "Nick LaHam" >;ndlaham at gmail.com