[TRNSYS-users] on cooled ceiling

Enyuan Hu bearcharge at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 08:36:37 PST 2012

Dear TRNSYSers,

I was wondering if anyone can help me on the cooled ceiling mode.
Specifically, I have several questions:

1. how should the cooled ceiling layer be defined? can we define it as part
of the roof layer (category EXTERNAL and orientation Horizontal) or should
we define it separately? separate definition is my feeling after reviewing
some literature.

2. how should we set up the layer parameters? in the manual, it indicates
that parameters like norm area can be obtained from the producer, does that
mean that's the only way to reasonably set up parameters and otherwise
there will be problem?

3. if would be best if some user can generously provide an example on this.
This may be asking too much, but I really think it would help indeed.

Thanks.

Enyuan