[TRNSYS-users] type56

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Wed Mar 7 05:24:23 PST 2012

 Dear Gabriela,There is the 'HVAC Building' example that has the Type56 building with external heating/cooling equipment (Temperature Level Control). There are also examples with the TESS HVAC Library in the ".\Tess Models\Examples\HVAC.." directory.I made a tutorial a couple of years ago that explained taking the Restaurant example from Energy Rate Control to Temperature Level control with external equipment that may be obtained from the following website.http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/downloads/tutorials_and_examples/tutex17.htmBest regards,Matt Duffy  ----- Original Message -----From: "gabriela vlad" >;gabi_ev at yahoo.com