[TRNSYS-users] recompiling a componant

Jean Marais jeannieboef at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 6 05:20:04 PST 2012

Dear Group,
I have taken the existing componant's source code, and am trying to
recompile it as my own unchanged, before I further develope on it. I am not
using the CVF 66b, as even after registration, permission is denied me from
the hp website to download it. Instead I am using g95-MinGW. During
compilation I get: FATAL ERROR: While reading module 'trnsysfunctions.mod'
found module version 0, expected version 8.
I'm using the modules in Trnsys17/Compilers/Cvf66/TRNDLL/Debug/.
Any ideas?
Regards,

Jean