[TRNSYS-users] Fw: TRNSYS software V15

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Tue Mar 6 12:01:55 PST 2012

 Dear Mahbub,First of all, I highly recommend that you read the TRNSYS 'Getting Started Manual' which is also provided with the TRNSYS17 demo version. The manual will explain the following and more. TRNSYS15 is available upon request when you purchase the current TRNSYS verion (17).The TRNSYS Project File (*.tpf) is the simulation file for the graphical interface, TRNSYS Simulation Studio (Formerly IISIBAT in version 15). Please open one of the examples in the "\Trnsys17-Demo\Examples" directory  from the TRNSYS Simulation Studio for reference. The data and weather reading components in the *.tpf (double-click on the component in the Simulation Studio) reference the external data files (weather file, load file, performance data, etc.).If you continue to have questions or issues, please feel free to contact me.  Best regards,   Matt Duffy      ----- Original Message -----From: "CleanTech Analytics" >;jeremiah at cleantechanalytics.com