[TRNSYS-users] New to Trnsys

Rinku Sheth rinku.sheth at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 09:45:47 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am new to Trnsys of any kind of simulation program. I need to creat a
type in Trnsys 16 and I do not know how to creat new type. I have read
manual 8 (Programmer's guide) and manual 2 (Using the simulation studio)
but I do not understand it much.

I have followed steps as per manual 2 and I could prepare proforma and
could insert the inputs, outputs and parameters. But still I can not finish
the type. The main idea is to read an execl file using Trnsys 16.

Should I use TRNEDIT (following manual 7 - TRNEdit: Editing the input File
and Creating TRNSED Application).

Please guide me because I am getting crazy.

Thank you in advance,

Falguni

--
Falguni Sheth Karathia