[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Amel Rjibi rjibi_amel at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 06:12:44 PDT 2012

I want to connect a local (type 56a)   to two systems :cooling  and other heating .
I want each of them works on his part under two  setpoint temperature at the
interior of a local one minimum and another maximum (ambient temperature)
eat what to say when the local temperature is lowered to the minimum temperature
 the heating system works and vice versa when the temperature is higher to the maximum temperature
 in the cooling system work and the other system stops. how I can both controller system according
I have the idea to use controller (type 2b) but I hesitated because I think we should add
 an equation (insert equation)
Thank you,