[TRNSYS-users] Question for dimming control(lightning)

Mehdi Shahrestani mahdishahrestani at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 08:54:12 PDT 2012

Dear Jun

To the best of my knowledge, despite the TYPES 726 727 and 728 , TRNSYS
does not have any component for daylit calculation.
You can use TYPE 726 for dimming but the problem is that the input of TYPE
726 should come from daylit calculation which I have not come across in
TRNSYS.
I am very intested to see other responses to this question.

Regards
Mehdi

  _____