[TRNSYS-users] Stochastic occupancy profiles

Karol Bandurski karol.bandurski at put.poznan.pl
Mon Jun 18 02:25:13 PDT 2012

Dear Angel,

I have done stochastic profile using type 62 – excel calling. Excel is
passable to create stochastic algorithm, e.g. there is random function –
which returns, after each change in file, new random value. Disadvantage of
type 62 is computing time: each new type 62 make calculation slower.

There is also some error in type 62 that it has less maximum amounts of
inputs and outputs (8) then it is stated in the manual and description (10),
but you can use more than one type 62 in one project.

Regards!

Karol Bandurski MSc.

 <http://www.ee.put.poznan.pl/> Institute of Environmental Engineering

Poznan University of Technology