[TRNSYS-users] Shading groups

MATTIA ANDREA RIO mattia.rio at mail.polimi.it
Wed Jun 6 08:11:33 PDT 2012

Hi!!! i have a little problem with my imported 3d model from trnsys 3d
plug-in for sketchup.

I have posted a picture that show my 3d model in sketchup; so, as you
can see, all of the triangular surfaces (into red circle), are made in
perforated corten steel, and i need to give a shading coefficient to
their, otherwise the  program will do the simulations considering the
shading surfaces opaque; but actually they are not matt.

if someone have any ideas about how I can do.....