[TRNSYS-users] How to kn

struong at student.ulg.ac.be struong at student.ulg.ac.be
Thu Jul 19 12:55:12 PDT 2012

Hello Trnsys users,

I'm implementing a stochastic model for the use of windows into TRNSYS. For this purpose, I need to know at each time step if the occupant was there for the past 8 hours and if the occupant is going to be absent for the next 8 hours. I have a text file whith the occupancy state at each time step. I read this text file with a data reader type 9. For the past 8 hours, I used 8 types 661 from the TESS library (Delayed inputs) and an equation. This way I managed to have the absence for the past 8 hours. I really don't know how to do the same for the NEXT 8 hours. Does someone have an idea?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Truong Van Quynh Stéphan
Ulg - Gembloux Agro Bio-Tech