[TRNSYS-users] Thermal storage cylinder

Zhe Li zhe.li at dit.ie
Thu Jul 19 03:54:18 PDT 2012

Dear Trnsys Users,

I am having a problem with the thermal storage cylinder. Would be possible
if anyone could give me a bit advice?

I was using Cylinder type60d first, however, I have found out that there is
no OUTPUT option for outlet flowrate of the heat exchanger inside the
cylinder. Then I am trying to use Cylinder type534, however I have found out
that there is no control for turning on/off the auxiliary heater. I am
wondering if there is any cylinder functions like the standard solar thermal
hotwater storage cylinder that consists of two heat exchangers and an
auxiliary heater. One heat exchanger is to connect to the solar thermal
panel and another is to connect to a boiler or a heat pump, the auxiliary
heater can be turn on when the hotwater temperature is not met the
requirement.

Thank you very much.

Zhe Li

Tá an teachtaireacht seo scanta ó thaobh ábhar agus víreas ag Seirbhís Scanta Ríomhphost de chuid Seirbhísí Faisnéise, ITBÁC agus meastar í a bheith slán.  http://www.dit.ie