[TRNSYS-users] New to TRNSYS

Hasan Alfarra hajfarra at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 07:21:05 PDT 2012

Dear Professionals,

I'm new to TRNSYS, I'll simulate "Transpired solar air collectors" for
preheating ambient air  to in investigate thermal comfort, CO2 emission, and
energy saving. I would like to have you help and advice on how to start
learning TRNSYS, preferably via video as I can't find any on YouTube. The
manual is quite long, rigid, and seems time consuming and I want some fast
and proper way to learn the software. I'll be using TRNSYS 16.

Thanks & Regards,

Hasan Al Farra

Ph.D Candidate in Architecture - Cardiff University

Mob: +44 7414 10 3260

hajfarra at hotmail.com

alfarrah at cardiff.ac.uk