[TRNSYS-users] shading mask problem

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Thu Jul 26 11:55:55 PDT 2012

Dear Faustine,

You are using version 17, no? Is there a specific
reason that you are not implementing a shading device in TRNSYS3D plugin
in SketchUp? It is very easy to implement, and you do not have to use
the shading mask component and all of the different surfaces in your
radiation processor. You simply have to generate the shading/insolation
matrix in TRNBuild.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy

On 2012-07-26 13:02,
faustine escoffier wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Here is my file with my
shading mask. I tried both type 68 and type 64 but the problem remains
the same...
> If u can have a look at this example that would be
helpuf!
> I try to modelise my shading mask on the south (that's why my
azimuth is 0)
> The result looks weird: it doesn't plot my diffuse
radiation after the mask.
> If I change my values it might not change
and if I try those values again, it might change...

> Well it looks
like it's totally unpredictable...that doesn't make any sense at all!!!