[TRNSYS-users] Getting crazy with shading mask

escoffier.faustine at gmail.com escoffier.faustine at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 10:24:44 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I'm using a type 68 to modelise my shading masks, from others buildings.
I decided to modelise a mask for each face of my building !
So i'm having for each face type 68 with one opening and 16 angles in my external file .dat .
 My first problem is the following : when i plot out diffuse radiation and beam radiation before and after the mask i get exactly the same plot...btw i'm well doing sky diffuse + ground reflected diffuse = total diffuse as long as total diffuse is not available in my weather file.
My second question is the following : how to take into account my turn in diffuse radiation for opening, should i do IT-IB to get it...

Not sure i'm very clear but my mask just doesn't work even after having checked a million times...

Many thanks