[TRNSYS-users] problem with inputs in type 56

ewen raballand ewen.raballand at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 02:37:30 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I think I have a problem with the inputs of type 56, some of them may not
be read correctly.

The first error is a shading ratio negative or bigger than 1 but I've
checked all my shading ratios inputs and they are between 0 and 1. When I
cut the link between type 99 and type 56 for the ambient temperature no
error occurs. Without any link the standard input TAMB in Type 56 is equal
to 0. I think that TAMB is used somewhere in my ".bui" file as a shading
ratio but I don't understand how it is possible...

I also have a lot of inputs in my type 56 (around 400). Can it be the
reason of the error ?

Regards,

Ewen