[TRNSYS-users] trrnflow

Karol Bandurski karol.bandurski at put.poznan.pl
Mon Jul 23 03:05:36 PDT 2012

Dera All,

I have two question about TRNFlow possibilities:

1)      If I define airlinks, there is always possibilities to define factor
in the main window of TRNFlow. The factor has different name depending on
the kind of airlink: opening factor for window, factor of air flow, factor
for dyn. loss. coefficient etc. But always it can be defined as constant,
schedule or input value. My question: should it be always value between 0
and 1 or it could be higher value to generate  more air flow?

2)      Do you have some idea to model airflow in stair well using TRNFlow?

I will be grateful for your help!!!

Regards,

Karol

Karol Bandurski MSc.