[TRNSYS-users] Problems with TRNFLOW

struong at student.ulg.ac.be struong at student.ulg.ac.be
Mon Jul 23 01:52:21 PDT 2012

Hello TRNSYS users,

I'm having a problem with my simulation. I'm simulating a whole year using TRNFLOW and there seem to be problems for coverging and so the simulation stops before the end. In my .lst I keep having the WARNINGS below. How can I increase the maximum of iterations allowed in TRNFLOW? Or how can I adjust my ventilation network in order to have less iterations?

I also have another ERROR message (see below) but I don't know what it means... Could someone help me on the signification of this ERROR message?

Best regards,

TRUONG VAN QUYNH Stéphan
2 ème MASTER STE
Ulg - Gembloux Agro Bio-Tech

***** WARNING ***** UNIT 56 TYPE 56, TIME =   3.036E+03
 COMIS MESSAGE  ***** ERROR *****
 Ventilation network solver reached maximum number of Jacobian factorizations.
 Increase &-PR-CONTrol Miter, or adjust the network.

  VENTILATION NETWORK SOLVER REPORTS ERROR

 There were too many iterations.
 The maximum allowed (see *CIF &-PR-CONTrol) is:          50

 ***** WARNING ***** UNIT 56 TYPE 56, TIME =   3.036E+03
 COMIS MESSAGE  ***** ERROR *****
 Ventilation network solver reached maximum number of Jacobian factorizations.
 Increase &-PR-CONTrol Miter, or adjust the network.

  VENTILATION NETWORK SOLVER REPORTS ERROR

 There were too many iterations.
 The maximum allowed (see *CIF &-PR-CONTrol) is:          50

 ***** WARNING ***** UNIT 56 TYPE 56, TIME =   3.036E+03
 COMIS MESSAGE  ***** ERROR *****
 Error in the ventilation part!  MATRIX SINGULAR FOR ZONE 1

  VENTILATION NETWORK SOLVER REPORTS ERROR