[TRNSYS-users] Refining Trnsed applications

Antoine Gautier antoine.gautier at solamen.fr
Mon Jul 23 01:47:12 PDT 2012

Dear users

I would like to build an advanced GUI for a specific Trnsed application.
Something similar to the plugins used by types 14 or 34.

I can think of 2 possible ways to do it.

1.     Linking my GUI application (*.exe) to the picture in the Main tab of
Trnsed application: is the plug-in technology supported by Trnsed? In other
words can I use an exchange file to make my GUI application communicate with
Trnsed application?

2.     Creating a whole specific application with its own GUI that do not
resort to Trnsed at all: is there a way to launch Trnsys in a batch mode
that enables output plotters to be visible?

Being brand new to that kind of programming I would be grateful for any
advice.

Best regards

--

Antoine Gautier