[TRNSYS-users] Window6 -TRNsys

Marion Hiller hiller at transsolar.com
Mon Jul 23 00:50:31 PDT 2012

Dear Olivier,

unfortunately, you can’t use this output right now for the mulitzone
building model of TRNSYS.

We are looking into this and see what we can do in the future.

Marion

Dipl.-Ing. Marion Hiller
TRANSSOLAR: KlimaEngineering - Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen
und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäude
Munich - New York - Stuttgart + 49.711.67976.0

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart
Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 23347, Steuernummer 99073/00911, USt-IdNr.:
DE152272639

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.Ing. Matthias Schuler, Dipl.Ing. Thomas Auer,
Dipl.Phys. Stefan Holst, Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Bleicher

  _____