[TRNSYS-users] mass flow of active layer problem

Eva gklezakou gklezakoue at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 16:47:23 PDT 2012

Dear Sirs,

I model a building with underfloor heating and when I run my simulation I
got the following message.
'Specific fluid mass flow of active layer  in surface  26 below minimum
value of14.49 kg/m2h Please, increase the minimum mass flow rate or use the
 autosegmentation feature of TRNBuild for subdividing the surface.'
I know that this is a common problem but I have already use
the autosegmentation feature and also the flow which I assign in this
specific active layer is more that the double than the minimum allowed
inlet mass flowrate. So I cannot understand why I got this message. If
anyone has any idea it will be very helpful for me.
Thank you.

Regards,
Eva