[TRNSYS-users] time considered in trnsys

faustine escoffier escoffier.faustine at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 02:06:21 PDT 2012

Hello all,

I have a quesiton about the time considered by trnsys coz I'm getting lost.
I guess Trnsys considers the solar time and not the standard hour, for
example in France it would consider 7 when it is 8 on my watch (+1h in
winter and +2h in summer). Is that right?

In my schedules if I give a coefficient of 0.5 from 7 to 8 and 0.6 from 8
to 9 (standard time)
How does trnsys read it ? Should I write 0.5 at 6 or at 7, 0.6 at 7 or at
8 (solar time) ? Does it read the first hour or the last hour?

Do I make myself clear? Not sure...

Hope I will get some help though

Thanks in advance

--