[TRNSYS-users] Problem editing trd files with TRNEdit

Antoine Gautier antoine.gautier at solamen.fr
Tue Jul 17 00:03:34 PDT 2012

Dear users

I am facing a strange behavior of TRNEdit while editing a *.trd file.

There is no problem editing the file with any text editor but TRNEdit simply
does not allow me to add some characters to certain lines. Firstly at least
because when I type, erase and retype some characters I am able to add a few
more in the current line but not as many as I want. This is kind of erratic
and quite annoying.

Would anybody have overcome the problem already?

Best

--

Antoine Gautier
Solamen SAS