[TRNSYS-users] Building external heating - cooling

Lampros Karalis lkaralis at metal.ntua.gr
Wed Jul 11 01:38:05 PDT 2012

Dear Sirs,

Here is my case,

-          I have drawn a building in google sketchup, as described in the
manual.

-          I have imported the building in Simulation Studio following the
wizard, and everything works smoothly.

What I actually need is to study the the behavior of a Heat Pump over this
building So here is what I do

-          Edit building --> Turn Off Heating and Cooling for the zone I
need to check.

-          Add user defined inputs T_IN_MYZONE for temperature, RH_IN_MYZONE
for humidity and M_DOT_MYZONE for flowrate

-          Save the building and update variable list

Back in simulation Studio

-          I add a type 108 thermostat

-          And a type 954c Heat pump

I did all the connections as I saw in a TESS example

And tried to produce a diagram of

a.       Outside Temperature (Direct Connection from Weather data file to a
type65c printer)

b.      Outlet Air Temperature of Heat_Pump (Direct Connection from Type954c
to a type65c printer)

c.       Zone temperature (Direct Connection from Building  TAIR_MYZONE to a
type65c printer)

The problem is that the zone temperature TAIR_MYZONE, does not seem to
change because of the heat pump operation L

So I must be missing something. Can anybody help?

Attached you will find all my files.

Thanks a lot in advance

Lampros Karalis

=========================

Λάμπρος Καραλής

Εθνικό Μετσόβιο Πολυτεχνείο

Εργαστήριο Προσωπικών Υπολογιστών - PC-Lab

Ηρώων Πολυτεχνείου 9

Πολυτεχνειούπολη Ζωγράφου

Τ.Κ.: 157 80

τηλ.:  +30 210 772 4151