[TRNSYS-users] auxiliary heater for water

Eva gklezakou gklezakoue at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 09:56:15 PDT 2012

Dear Sirs,

I model an underfloor system which receive the desired hot water from a
system with solar collectors, storage tank and pumps. My question is when
the solar heat energy is not enough and the water does not achieve the
appropriate temperature Is there any kind of storage tank which includes
electric resistance as a back up in order to heat up the water when is
needed? If not do I have to use auxiliary heater like type 6 to heat up the
water? Type 6 have to be connected to another tank or directly to the type
56?
Thank you.

Regards,
Eva