[TRNSYS-users] Google Sketchup crashes when using the Surface Search Tool

Anne-Kathrin.Albrecht at ise.fraunhofer.de Anne-Kathrin.Albrecht at ise.fraunhofer.de
Tue Jul 10 00:08:29 PDT 2012

Dear users,

I´ve got the problem that Google Sketchup often crashes when I try to use
the Surface Search Tool. I can still work on the building with the
Trnsys3d-plugin and I can upload it in the 3D Building Project Wizard, the
only thing I can´t do any longer is to use that tool. I´ve tried closing
Google Sketchup and loading it into into a new open Sketchup file several
times and sometimes after a few times it works. Anybody having the same
problem? Is that just a random bug or is there a solution for the problem?

Best regards,
Anne