[TRNSYS-users] Geothermal heat pump

michela canneori canneori.michela at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 06:39:57 PDT 2012

Dear All,

I'd like to describe you my simulation because I need a suggestion.
I'm trying to simulate the energy balance of a building (12 flats),
equipped with geothermal heat pump.
For the distribution of fluid flux coming out from heat pump, I used 12
Type 11f.
They are connected each other and with Type 56 (building).
The outputs of Type 56 are just air temperatures, so I can't connect it
with Type 11h.
My objective is to calculate the temperature of fluid flux coming out from
radiative heating plant in each flat (simulation of building AND plant).
Attacched  to mail you can find the functional scheme I did. I hope you can
help me.
Best regards,
Michela.