[TRNSYS-users] cold bridge

ITF - Adrien JEZEQUEL a.jezequel at itf.biz
Wed Jul 4 05:25:16 PDT 2012

Dear Karol,

You can't modify geometry in trnbuild if detailed radiation model are
selected, that's why coldbridges can't be modified.
You can integrate coldbridges in wall u-value definition :

  * Uvalue = (Uwall*Area + Coldbridge_1 x L_1 + Coldbridge_2 x L_2 + ...
    +  Coldbridge_i x L_i)/Area

For windows, you can do the same and include coldbridges in Uw value
(modify c-value)

Best regards
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>

	Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
*ITF*
	62, Rue du Bolliet
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
	+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel at itf.biz ou aj at itf.biz

/Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer
cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email
/