[TRNSYS-users] Air treatment unit / ground temperature model

Francis KERBER francis9639 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 07:21:33 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I'm quite new on trnsys and I have few questions about my modelisation.

Firstable, I'd like to simulate the ground temperature instead of using a
constant, which is less precise. I heard about type 501 and type 77. Is
there any difference between those types? Which one is the best? Moreover,
where to find the informations the type needs as inputs, like mean soil
temperature, amplitude of Paris...?

My project includes a Air treatment unit with a wheel heat exchanger, two
fans, and two batteries (warm water and cold water batteries). I get a
final regulation system, wich is a ventilating and cooling or heating
system (by warm water and cold water batteries as well), depending on the
set temperature. I do understand the system but I don't really know how to
modelise it. Is ther any existing type I can use? Should I detail each
system like my fans, my batteries...which seems to be complicated.
Moreover if I have this final regulation system in each room, must I create
as much types as number of rooms?

If u have any idea that would be helpful!!!!!

Thanks a lot for ur answers

Francis.