[TRNSYS-users] Measured heat loads and air-water heat pump control

Zhe Li Zhe.Li at dit.ie
Mon Jul 2 05:00:10 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I am having two problems.

I have a measured hourly domestic heat loads for a year, I would like to
implement it in TRNSYS simulation. Which component is best for this
application? And how to actually implement it?

Also, I would like to utilise air-water heat pump.  However, I want to turn
the heating mode on only, and completely turn off the cooling mode. How
could I achieve this?

I would like to set room temperature at 22oC. I would want to turn on the
heat pump at temperature below 20oC and turn it off when room temperature
arrives at 24oC. I notice there are a few controllers are capable to do
this, however, which one is the easiest in controlling this function?

Thank you very much in advance.

Zhe Li

Tá an teachtaireacht seo scanta ó thaobh ábhar agus víreas ag Seirbhís Scanta Ríomhphost de chuid Seirbhísí Faisnéise, ITBÁC agus meastar í a bheith slán.  http://www.dit.ie
This message has been scanned for content and viruses by the DIT Information Services E-Mail Scanning Service, and is believed to be clean.  http://www.dit.ie