[TRNSYS-users] Calling Excel type 62

Simon Binnemans simon.binnemans at khk.be
Mon Jan 23 01:02:17 PST 2012

Dear all,

I tried to run the example file's for "calling Excel", type 62. But
neither of them seem to work on my computer. When trying to run the
file, the following error-window pops up:
"Access violation at adress 104301D6 in module 'TRNDLL.DLL'. Read of
address 000000000."
And:
"An unexpected error was encountered and TRNSYS will abort."

At the result-file the following error-message shows up:
"The Excel workbook could not be open. Please check the
filename:"C:\Trnsys17\Examples\Calling_Ecxel\Schedule.xls""

I already tried to copy the file directly under C:\ but the error remains.

When I try to run the example files on a different pc, with the same
version of TRNSYS, windows and Excel, the program works without an
error.

Does anyone have an idea witch might cause this problem or how to
handle the it?

Regards,
Simon