[TRNSYS-users] problem with a parametric study

youness EL FOUIH fouih.younness at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 02:45:13 PST 2012

Dear all,
When I try to run a parametric simulation in TRNEdit i got a error saying
that the file does not exist ! I recreate the input file, choose the
variable in the dck file and when i run it the i got the same error.. I
don't know how to resolve this ? and it says that the file does not exists
even if I have just created it !!
Please if any faced a problem like this i would like to know what he did to
resolve it.

Best regards.

--
*EL Fouih Younness
*Ingénieur Process - ENIM - Rabat - Promo 2010