[TRNSYS-users] an old topic on cooled ceiling fluid temperature output

Enyuan Hu bearcharge at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 13:35:25 PST 2012

Dear all,

I'm sorry to bring up this old topic, which is, where can we find the
outlet temperature for the fluid when we're applying cooled ceiling. The
question has been raised several times in the past and answered. But I
still don't quite get it as I don't know how to define an "active layer"
when I'm using the "cooled ceiling" mode. It's easy to realize in a "active
layer" mode but it seems that "cooled ceiling" mode doesn't offer such an
option. Thanks.

Enyuan