[TRNSYS-users] TESS models and/or TESS Type 690 documentation

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Fri Jan 20 09:09:29 PST 2012

Dear Valentin,Is there any specific question that you have about Type690 that we can help you answer? We apologize that some of the components do not have documentation yet, this is something that we are currently implementing. Nevertheless, in the mean time, if  you open the Type690.tmf in the Studio and go to "File" -
Hello to all, I am looking for a complete description of the Type 690 present in the TESS library. In T16 and T17 a short presentation of this model is presented, which is not sufficient, I think, in order to use efficiently the model.  This observation concerns also other models of the TESS library not completely documented as I know. Can anyone help on this issue ? Best regards,   Valentin Gavan, Ph.D. Research EngineerResearch and Innovation Division - CRIGEN 361, avenue du Président Wilson - BP 33 93211 Saint-Denis La Plaine - France valentin.gavan at gdfsuez.com www.gdfsuez.com    GDF SUEZ Mail Disclaimer: http://www.gdfsuez.com/disclaimer/disclaimer-fr.html