[TRNSYS-users] Problem opening .tpf files saved with my computer, with other computers

Samuel Hennaut shennaut at ulg.ac.be
Mon Jan 16 07:23:59 PST 2012

Héloïse,

I think that we have already observed this kind of problem when trying
to open a .tpf file saved with TRNSYS 17.00.0019, with a previous
version (17.00.00xx).

I hope that will help you,

Best regards,

/*Samuel Hennaut*
Chercheur - Doctorant

Université de Liège
Département Sciences et Gestion de l'Environnement
Equipe BEMS - Building Energy Monitoring and Simulation
185, Avenue de Longwy
B-6700 ARLON /

[BEMS] /  Tel: 32-(0)63-230 948
   Fax: 32-(0)63 230 800